Thursday, March 26, 2009

Aisha's Speech (last amnq post)

"My name is Aisha Hossain. And I am a illegal alien."
page 150
-----------
"That one day I could go to college and carry on. And then they took that hope away. They broke my father's heart. And they broke mine, too."
page 152
----------
"Now I am your valedictorian. I want what you want. I want a future."
page 152


This was a very powerful speech. Aisha finally told her story, the story she was supposed to keep secret. The school knows the truth. Aisha finally came out of her cocoon and became who she really is. A butterfly.
Everyone knows. There is a story in the paper.

I know there is more but this is all I can write right now...................













i hope this is the last diablog.........

No comments:

Post a Comment